Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!

Error
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

24/06/2010

A fantabulous experience

This semester has been a beautiful and hard craziness, maybe more than the last years...
There were a lot of new people, sensations, events, meetings, projects, challenges, and others things, but actually, this semester is still a mistery from start to finish, at least for me.

Holidays and the earthquake were the first elements that have allowed me to look back, live the present and try to project the future maybe coming my feet closer to land. After being vacationing with my family of southern and worried for the South, I met wonderful people when I arrived to Lolol (as volunteer) that gave me a incredible power to remember the energy which exists when someone is involved with the heart. We and our kids of Lolol, playing, singing, dancing, living almost as a family, made that the magic grew normally without losing its charm. One smile is enough difference to start to live a dream.

The return to the University did not be easy, and with difficulty I could get used to classes, tests and exams. Maybe we do not have enough time due to the large amount of duties that do not allow do other important things we can as persones, absorbing us without many alternatives.
Albeit all subjects have some special and each one have a singular and esential objective, as the Administrative Law and public service, or History and the senses of the history, or Criminal Law and the rights of the acussed according to principles of culpability, legality and morality, we need sometimes more experiences to put in practice the theory.

In this context, the english course has meant a chance to leave the everydays concerns and pay more attention to english, know new interesting people and enjoying learnig in a fun atmosphere; Gabriela Mistral said that work have more senses if you do it as a game. The amount of things which can implies the activities is spectacular.

Too the blog allowed me write about my feelings without many limitations (I think there is a general common point in the posts I wrote), and although either I could do the homework, it gives me the possibility of share some ideas with friends, put a little piece of my soul in those lines to the people who can read and know (a bit of) me, and know to my companions and miss.

To all them: thank you very much, the best wishes and my respect and friendship. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment