Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!

Error
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

17/06/2010

My eyes in this day


The Scotish music group Travis made a really great work called "The Boy with No Name", fifth studio album that was released in 7th may of 2007 in UK, by its members Fran Healy, Dougie Payne, Andie Dunlop and Neil Primrose.

Although enters 60 (low position), the song My Eyes is a precious work of art. Was composed by the vocalist, Healy, thinking in his first child not yet born, Clay, when he knew he would become to father.


Is characterized as an emotional song of welcome to his son, expressing his fears and hopes in front of a new life that come to this world... all supplemented by a beautiful melody with quiet bars.


I think if I would know that I`ll be father I would be the most happy man on the earth... it means, a child represents all in your life since the conception, then the born, a life in your hands as a gift of heaven. Try to be a good father must be so complicated, and means a hard work.


In this modern world of liquid love, maybe we need more examples of real relations of unconditional (without anything being required in return), unexpectable (anymore to want than the wonderful of unknown co-creation) and uncontrollable (you can do nothing to prevent it) love, because although always we speak about authority, there is no authority without this kind of love which I referred; it gives the bauty of parenthood that we can discover in the presence of the unconditional love that sustains life itself.


Onlly love and warm teaching is able to forming free men and women who are not afraid to believe in their hearts and give its to others!


Happy day, dad, and thanks for all your love.






2 comments:

  1. I love travis is one of my favorite bands and I agree with you that my eyes is a beautiful song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, thanks for your comment Bely, I didnt finish the post and you have been very fast...
    Its so great that we have this song :D, maybe there is still more to dicover!

    ReplyDelete