Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!

Error
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

20/06/2010

He Ain`t Heavy He`s My Brother, a excuse to live

Today, as usual, I want to share with you a thunderbolt that struck me while thinking about something that would be important of counting.

Interestingly, this is an image that never really I saw, I remember that my mother conveyed me the impression of the simple and rather startling words of a child carrying his little brother, just a couple of years younger than him, at some remote part of africa (maybe Mozambique), where it is usual charge of younger siblings, but was different in those circumstances, when the little brother was, as the smallest, in clear conditions of malnutrition.

The photo went around the world and the truth is for me there isn`t much more pictures more beautiful, cause it reflects a powerfull love, an every day and foolproof love of brother.

I think I can meditate that many times, we can make a difference with a little sign, a smile, a hug, a caress, a glance, a word of encouragement... these expressions externalize a meaning of our will, the disposition of give without expecting anything in return more than the posibility of other heart, if we put it in service of a life in this sense.

We never must tire of trying to live as the child that was carring his brother on his back. Why? What kind of reasons exist for pay attention to this propose? The answer can be in the words of the boy with no name in Nowhere: "He Ain`t Heavy, He`s My Brother".

Sometimes, the life seems more difficult than it is really, but we don`t have idea of the the world out there waiting for us, sometimes we are more concerned about our own, and we don`t understand that life have more colours if we accept to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment